How to configure Postmatic Digests
Configuring your digests is a pretty straightforward process:
- In your WordPress dashboard, click on Settings > Postmatic.
- Click on the Configure Digests tab.
- Complete the Name your digest field with the title of your digest.
- If you like, add some introductory text in the Optional Introduction WYSIWYG editor.
- In the Choose a layout section, click on your desired design to select it. The design you have chosen will be highlighted once you click on it.
- If you'd like for your readers to be able to request that copies of posts and conversations be delivered to their inbox, then check off the box next to Use Add to my Inbox?
- Select the subject line for your digest by clicking on the button next to your preference.
- The next step is to schedule when you want to deliver your digests. Under How frequently should we send the digest?, select your desired number of days in the drop-down menu.
- Click in the box under When should we send your first digest? and a calendar will appear. Select the date and time you want your first digest to be delivered.
- If you want to check out your handiwork, click on the Save changes and email me a preview button. Otherwise, click on the Save Changes button.