Adding a Postmatic checkbox to a Gravity Form
Letting your site visitors subscribe to new posts when filling out a Gravity Form is easy. Here's how.
- Make sure you have the most recent version of Gravity Forms installed.
- Download Postmatic for Gravity Forms from the WordPress repository and install it.
- Open up the form you would like to add a checkbox to.
- Add a checkbox asking the user to subscribe to your list.
- After adding the checkbox, click on the Update Form button.
- In the Form Editor menu, click on Form Settings, then select Postmatic from the drop-down menu.
- Next to Postmatic Feeds, click on the Add New button.
- Add the name of your feed to the Feed Name field. For each of the fields in your form, select the corresponding value from the drop-down menu(s).
- Check off the box next to Enable condition for this subscription. Set the conditions needed to sign someone up for your email list.
In the example below, we want the Sign me up! option to be checked, so we set the conditions to reflect that.
When you are done setting your conditions, click on the Update Settings button.
- If you haven't done so already, insert the form into your desired WordPress page, post, or as a sidebar widget.
Now when someone completes your sign up form, they will receive an invitation to opt-in to your email list.