How to enable Postmatic Digests
One of the coolest features in Postmatic 2.0 is support for digests: subscribers can keep getting posts as you publish them, or they can opt to subscribe to a weekly (or whatever you set) digest. They can also switch their subscription at any time using an email command.
The digests include the ability to insert your own message at the top (so long as you do it before the digest sends). This make it handy for sending a weekly newsletter with a recap of posts.
Here's how to get started with digests:
- In your WordPress dashboard, click on Settings > Postmatic.
- Click on the Choose Modules tab.
- In the Deliver Your Content section, check off the box next to Send Digests.
- Scroll down and click on the Save Changes button.
- The Configure Digests tab will now appear in your Postmatic menu.